THE MT KILIMANJARO MARATHON
Sunday, June 28, 2020
THE ROUTE |
TWELVE DAY TOUR
AIR / HOTEL / MEALS / CLIMB / PERSONAL SERVICE
$3,799* WITHOUT CLIMB
- Round Trip Airfare from Dulles Airport (we also fly out of N.Y., LA, Chicago, Toronto)
- Climb up MT Kilimanjaro with 2 porters, a cook, and an experienced guide
- All Meals and Transfers
- DBL Occupancy Garden Hotel
- All Marathon Fees
- Engraved Medal
- National Certificate for Climbing MT Kili
- Ride over Course
- Pasta Party
- Top 5 Winners Receive Trophies
- Awards Ceremony
- Official T-Shirt
- Full Day of activities on Saturday, June 27, including sightseeing, and ride over course of marathon
- Sunday, June 28 - MT Kilimanjaro Marathon followed by Awards Ceremony
ADD A 5 DAY LUXURY SAFARI THAT INCLUDES THE SERENGETI FOR ONLY $2,899
The Mt Kilimanjaro Marathon takes place on the last Sunday in June every year at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro in the little town of Moshi, Tanzania, Africa. The marathon is a 10.5 loop where the runners run the same course 4 times. In Africa it is very difficult to find well paved roads -- and also roads that are not difficult to run because of the hills. Therefore, the MT Kilimanjaro Marathon is a loop.
On the course are ten highly decorated water stations manned by the local seminaries. They stay on the course for over 6 hours for the slow runners to complete the race. The oldest runner to run this course and climb the mountain is 75 years of age. Don't let age stop your adventure. *NOTE Prices are subject to change.
The original Mt Kilimanjaro Marathon is now in its 30th year!
The Mt. Kilimanjaro Marathon is the only marathon that does not invite any professional runners. Every year an amateur runner wins. That means you! In the past our winners were teachers, electricians, editors, doctors, engineers, etc. They run for the love of it. And to the Mt. Kilimanjaro Marathon, they are the heroes of the sport of running and need to win an International Race.
You can win! Come join us this exciting year!
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US